To all participants of events hosted by IUHW (Request for cooperation with hygiene measures)
Please note that the content of the events hosted by IUHW may be subject to change or conversion to web-based events, depending on future conditions. Please check our website for the latest information.
We ask that you take as much care as possible to prevent infection in any event you participate in.
There is no need to notify us if you would like to cancel your attendance in light of any changes.
Before you attend
Please refrain from participating in the event if you have any of the following symptoms.
- Symptoms of fever/illness (fever more than 1°C above your normal temperature or any temperature above 37.5°C, coughing, difficulty breathing, general malaise, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, abnormalities in your sense of taste or smell, eye pain or redness, headache, joint pain/muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, etc.)
- Please refrain from attending if you have had prolonged contact with a person who is positive for novel coronavirus infection within the past two weeks.
Whilst on Campus
- Please be sure to bring and wear a mask.
- We ask for your cooperation in preventing infection by washing your hands, gargling, and coughing etiquette.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at the entrance to our campus.